Monday, January 30, 2012

Sponsor Update and 10-10-10

Beth and I updated her website to reflect her 2012 sponsors as she begins her professional career as a triathlete. Pretty exciting stuff.

Speaking of sponsors, as I head into February, I'm looking for some awesome people to help
support me through the charity Running for Laptops that I'm working with for the Pittsburgh Marathon. The organization's goal is to raise funds to purchase laptops to give children as they age out of the foster care system in the Pittsburgh area.


Here's my goal: 10-10-10

10 people to give $5 - $10 by February 10th (Notice the "10" theme?). I'm not asking for the moon....but, hey, if you can give more than $10 that's great, too.

CAN YOU BE ONE OF THESE AWESOME PEOPLE TO STEP UP?

If so, click here.


Thank you in advance for your generosity!

No comments: