Friday, January 14, 2011

In-Between

Thursday night indoor meet at Pitt. Saturday meet at Edinboro (2 hrs away). Thank goodness no long travels next weekend.

So far so good with the marathon mileage. After the 12 on Sunday, I'll have 32 for the week.

Penn State basketball had two big upsets this past week against ranked Michigan State and ranked Illinois. We'll see what happens when the head to Columbus to face #2 Ohio State this weekend. I was looking at Penn State's schedule last week and wondered since when was more than half the Big Ten ranked? Just making those Lions earn their NCAA tournament berth (yeah right).

1 comment:

Steve said...

glad your training is going good. I have had an off week. Oh well. I saw Penn State beat MSU last weekend. Didn't know they beat Illinois too.

cya same spot tomorrow early morning I guess. :) lol