Number of wins since September 6th
1. Penn State - 8 wins (with the season over)...hard-fought win and a fitting end to the season
2. Pirates - 7 wins and the season over without finishing over .500...at least it's been a fun post-season to watch with all the close games
3. Steelers - 6 wins (with 5 games to go)...not looking good with Big Ben out
4. Pitt - 5 wins (with 1 game to go at South Florida)...still looking for Bowl eligibility
5. Penguins - 0 wins (still in a lockout with no end in sight)
The Nittany Lions are the leader in the clubhouse. Will the Steelers surpass them?
I created my first draft of my 2012 BCS Playoff Proposal. More details to come in the next week. Here's the original from 2008.