Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 hour delay

I woke up this morning and walked Roxy and there wasn't a flake on the ground. But, I always listen to the radio when I'm walking Roxy to get an update on news, weather, and traffic (and school delays in the winter). I was really surprised to hear that there were delays. It turns out that they were all south of the city. Being a weather & map geek that I am, I find it fascinating that the weather front (so far) has cut Pittsburgh right in half.

But, we're supposed to get some more bad weather tonight into tomorrow. 2-hour delays mean that I have more time to prepare and get ready for the day which is always a good thing!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Or go back to bed for a little because your wife and dog talked you into it... ;)

Wendy said...

That's crazy! Even now (8+ hours later) we never got any of that weather that they got south of the city. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, though. I hope that one misses us too (but not your school...so you can still have a 2 hr delay :o)

m said...

The weather is supposed to hit us too. People have been talking about it all day. It is weird how it was snowing so hard to the south and you got none.