Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Definition of Toast

A. What Beth eats most mornings to start her day.

B. My body after 2 hrs of running in this BEAUTIFUL weather today.

C. My brackets after Villanova (ANOTHER chump Big East team) lost....I kind of had them in the championship game. Oh well. Yet another year to prove why I don't invest money in brackets.

D. All of the above

UPDATE: With Kanas losing, there's still a chance for me to get back into the running. I've got Ohio State winning it all. To quote the Movie Dumb & Dumber: "So you're saying there's a chance!"

3 comments:

Beth said...

OH OH!!! I know the answer!! Pick me!!! Is it D????? :)

Steve said...

Luckily My team to win it all has me listening to i-tunes the rest of the night.

I don't gamble, not a lucky feeling type of person. I would put money in i-tunes at the Pejchl household though.

Oh and your blog has a huge error in it. Pejchl gets the red-line??? What the hell??

Fix that please. :)

m said...

That's why they call it March Madness.

2 hour run? Impressive.